You know what you're able to do; you know the potential of your company. In order to also convince your international audience of this, you need not only dedication, but also culture-specificknow-how!
The goal of this training is to culturally optimize your international presentations and speeches: You develop the USPs [unique selling points] of your company, your products or your services and learn to effectively present them in various international situations.
Furthermore, the workshop will help you to properly assess the expectations of foreign customersand business partners.
- Language: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Target countries: This offer is bookable as culture-general seminar [which includes know how concerning a lot of different cultures] or specially for one of our 80 target countries.
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
FROM THE CONTENTS
- What behavioral patterns belong to cross-culturally competent people?
- Analysis: What cultural values do the participants have? What advantages and disadvantages do these lead to in international work?
- Fundamental differences when it comes to international presentation, lectures and speeches
- Needs analysis of your [potential] foreign customers: How can you optimally assess the expectations and goals of your international customers?
- Overview of internationally tested speech techniques
- The classical company presentation: How do alternatives look like?
- Fresh ideas and concepts for successful international presentations and speeches
- Experience transfer [including the development of one's own SMART goals]
We'll happily prepare you an individually adapted offer. Our customer advisors will support you in word and deed!
INVENTORY OF METHODS
We guarantee all our participants an optimal and constructive learning atmosphere. Along with this naturally comes a corresponding mixture of methods, in addition to the location of implementation and the arrangements. We thus accomplish an ideal array between theory and practice with integrated participant experiences and specific case studies.
We work interactively and sustainably – self-experience and trial and error take center stage at all times. We thereby impart our knowledge through a balanced educational concept.