E-Learning module | productive working in home office
Our e-learning module helps people who are working from home. They will learn how to be successful and maintain productive relationships with their virtual colleagues/customers.
Many employees are currently facing an unknown situation: due to the crisis, there is a certain degree of uncertainty. In addition, many employees are not used to working from their home office.
Our e-learning module gives your employees security by providing them with a guide to the current work situation. This way, we also optimize productivity and increase motivation at the same time.
We have prepared the following content for you!
This e-learning module is not specifically about cross-cultural communication.
- Adaptation to a new work environment: rhythm of work, setting up the workplace, purposeful use of various virtual media, coping with the feeling of isolation
- Teaching new skills to ensure that productive relationships can be established with [virtual] colleagues and customers
- How can you create the right team spirit in virtual work?
- Conflict management: coping with different opinions among employees constructively
- How can the coordination between team members be improved? How can needs be communicated and "seen"?
- How to use the individual expertise of all [virtual] colleagues correctly to achieve a common goal!
- Duration: about 50 minutes
- Languages: German or English; other languages on request
- The minimum purchase is 15 licenses
- The interactive design of our online learning offers is particularly important to us: Theory is always conveyed using practical examples or videos and reinforced with quizzes. Always with the aim of achieving the highest possible learning effect.
- On request, we can integrate our e-learning module into your company's internal learning platform.
Why Eidam & Partner?
E-learning means flexible learning! Your participants can decide on their own: When do I want to learn? For how long do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
We only offer recent know-how with high practical relevance. That's why our e-learning modules are updated once a year.
E-learning is of course less expensive than a corresponding on-site training.
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
We're looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!