In addition to international assignment preparation for your expatriates, we recommend a separate event for the accompanying children! In our junior workshop, a trainer specially educated for this purpose deals with the cultural values of the target country as well as the anxieties, problems and expectations of the youngest family members.
It’s a matter of heart for us that children start the international assignment adventure well prepared. In the end, we should never forget that the youngest expatriates leave as much back home as the adults.
With this event, you accomplish an important contribution to a harmonic family life abroad, a fact that naturally proves advantageous not only for the children.
- Language: English, German, French, Dutch or Portuguese
- Recommended duration: 4 to 8 hours
- Participants: 1 to 4 children
- We naturally also offer our kids’ training for assignments in Germany!
FROM THE CONTENTS
- Overview of the new homeland: Country, people and society
- The most important cultural values of the respective target country [edited to be suitable for children]
- What does a move to a foreign country mean for me?
- What will happen to my friends at home?
- What particular situation lies ahead for our family?
- Exchange of expectations, desires and anxieties in respect to the upcoming adventure abroad
- Tips and tricks that significantly ease the youngest family members’ process of getting settled in the target country
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team!
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!