Cultural preparation for expats
We’ll sustainably prepare your employees and their families for an upcoming assignment abroad. Our goal is that your employees get settled in their new home countries with as few problems as possible. Of course, we also impart extensive information and strategies for professional contact with foreign colleagues, employees, customers and business partners.
Because our experts have spent years in the respective target countries themselves, your employees will learn exclusive insider tips that will simplify the upcoming stay abroad considerably.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Mandarin
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- 80 target countries – for example, China, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia or the USA
- This in-house training is bookable for individuals or groups.
- Of course, this training is also available for Germany [for non-German participants]!
EXPERTS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
FROM THE CONTENT
We recommend that the spouse takes part as well, if possible. For the youngest family members, we also offer a special kids’ training.
- The cultural values of your target country
- Tips and tricks for face to face contacts with people from your target country
- Strategies for your virtual collaboration [e-mail, phone or web solutions]
- Business life in your target country:
- Dealing with colleagues, employees and teams
- Differences in work and leadership styles
- Project work
- Know-how on the topic of customer relations
- Successfully holding meetings and presentations
- Best practice: Effective negotiation management with people from your target country
- Tips and information for your assignment abroad:
- What do I need to keep in mind regarding an international assignment?
- From practical experience: How best to settle in
- Tips and tricks on private life in the target country
- How to establish a private foundation of trust; how to find friends and acquaintances on site
- Holidays and religious particularities
- Safety in the target country
- Culture shock: How to avoid it or diminish its negative impacts
- Our special module: International assignments as a family [with spouses/children]
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Practical knowledge: Our trainers have lived and worked in the respective target countries for several years. We thus exclusively offer experts who have gained their experience from practice.
On top of that, most of them were even born and raised in the respective target country.
Exact fit: Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Interactivity: Our trainings offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Family Affairs: For us it is obvious that the entire family should be included in our cross-cultural preparation measures.
Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Support during the assignment: We’ll gladly support your employees during their entire stay abroad.
For this purpose, we’ve developed various additional offerings that allow for particularly sustainable support.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!