E-Learning | country-specific
With the help of our e-learning modules, we’ll prepare your participants for contact with foreign employees, customers and business partners.
The following modules are available in English and German: Arab Gulf States, Brazil, China, France, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Russia, South East Asia, Sweden, USA and Germany.
The following modules are [so far] only available in English: Netherlands
- Duration: One module takes around 70-90 minutes. Our courses can naturally be interrupted at any time and continued at a later stage.
- Eidam & Partner’s online trainings can be worked on from anywhere in the world through the internet.
- The courses can easily be integrated into your internal corporate learning platform, if you wish.
From the contents
- Making contact and initiating business with people from country xy
- Tips, tricks and strategies for communicating successfully and making the right impact in country xy
- Effectively holding meetings and presentations in country xy
- Conducting negotiations, making decisions and arranging contracts
- Goal-oriented coordination [of projects, for example] and collaboration
- International conflict management: Preventing, identifying and avoiding difficulties and misunderstandings in country xy
- Cultural management: How can I unite my own cultural values with those of country xy and thus work abroad effectively?
- Business meals and after work
We’d be happy to give you a more in-depth look at the contents through a personal quote or a free trial course. Please contact our team!
E-learning means flexible learning! Your participants can decide on their own: When do I want to learn? For how long do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
We only offer recent know-how with high practical relevance. That's why our e-learning modules are updated once a year.
E-learning is of course less expensive than a corresponding on-site training.
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!