E-Learning | country-specific
With the help of our e-learning modules, we’ll prepare your participants for contact with foreign employees, customers and business partners.
The following modules are available in English and German: Arab Gulf States, Brazil, China, France, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Russia, South East Asia, Sweden, USA and Germany.
The following modules are [so far] only available in English: Netherlands
- Duration: One module takes around 70-90 minutes. Our courses can naturally be interrupted at any time and continued at a later stage.
- Eidam & Partner’s online trainings can be worked on from anywhere in the world through the internet.
- The courses can easily be integrated into your internal corporate learning platform, if you wish.
From the contents
- Making contact and initiating business with people from country xy
- Tips, tricks and strategies for communicating successfully and making the right impact in country xy
- Effectively holding meetings and presentations in country xy
- Conducting negotiations, making decisions and arranging contracts
- Goal-oriented coordination [of projects, for example] and collaboration
- International conflict management: Preventing, identifying and avoiding difficulties and misunderstandings in country xy
- Cultural management: How can I unite my own cultural values with those of country xy and thus work abroad effectively?
- Business meals and after work
We’d be happy to give you a more in-depth look at the contents through a personal quote or a free trial course. Please contact our team!
E-learning means flexible learning! Your participants can decide on their own: When do I want to learn? For how long do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
We only offer recent know-how with high practical relevance. That's why our e-learning modules are updated once a year.
E-learning is of course less expensive than a corresponding on-site training.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!