We offer e-learning modules on 15 different target cultures, as well as one transnational module. Our range of training courses will do more than teach your participants up-to-date knowledge. It will also provide your employees with an innovative opportunity to learn.
Your participants will also incidentally save valuable work time, because our modules can be accessed anytime and anywhere [with internet]. Slower times in the work day can thus be taken advantage of effectively, without trainees having to spend significant amounts of time away from work for on-site trainings.
- Our modules can be used from anywhere in the world – for instance, in an airport or on the way to an important business meeting abroad.
- The e-learning modules work well as a standalone solution or in combination with face-to-face events.
- The courses can be integrated into your internal corporate learning platform. You’re also more than welcome to use our learning management system.
- Our modules are structured to be particularly interactive in order to increase the learning effect. They include audio and video, as well as various quizzes, matching exercises, up-to-date case studies and simulations. This makes the training content more tangible and diverse.
duration + languages
- Languages: English or German
- Duration: one module takes 70-90 minutes to complete.
- Our e-learning modules can be interrupted at any time and continued at a later stage.
Find out more!
Please have a look at our list of the target countries and topics covered by our e-learning!
Regardless of location and time: E-learning means flexible learning. Your participants can decide on their own: When do I want to learn? For how long do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
This gives your employees a lot of training options.
Most recent information: We only offer recent know-how with high practical relevance. That's why our e-learning modules are updated once a year.
Cost-benefit ratio: E-learning is of course less expensive than a corresponding on-site training.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!