We offer e-learning modules on 17 different target cultures, as well as one exciting transnational module. Our range of training courses will do more than teach your participants up-to-date knowledge. It will also provide your employees with an innovative opportunity to learn.
- Our modules can be used from anywhere in the world – for instance, in an airport or on the way to an important business meeting abroad.
- The e-learning modules work well as a standalone solution or in combination with face-to-face events.
- The courses can easily be integrated into your internal corporate learning platform, if you wish.
- Our modules are structured to be particularly interactive in order to increase the learning effect. They include audio and video, as well as various quizzes, matching exercises, up-to-date case studies and simulations.
Duration + languages
- Languages: English or German
- Duration: one module takes 70-90 minutes to complete.
Find out more!
We offer you country-specific e-learning modules for the following cultures: Arab Gulf States, Brazil, China, France, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Southeast Asia, USA and Germany Learn more about our country-specific modules!
In addition, our transnational online course on "Global Business" is available. The aim of this module is to teach a competence that is not focused on a specific culture. For example, for participants who have contact with many different countries. Get to know our transnational module closer!
E-learning means flexible learning! Your participants can decide on their own: When do I want to learn? For how long do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
We only offer recent know-how with high practical relevance. That's why our e-learning modules are updated once a year.
E-learning is of course less expensive than a corresponding on-site training.
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!