What's important to us
- Knowledgable experts: Our trainers and consultants have many years of experience abroad, in addition to equally vast management and further education experience. That is one reason why our overall average grade last year was 1.31 [rating system: 1.0 = very good, 6.0 = very bad]!
- Interactivity: Our seminars, workshops and coachings offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.]. That way we simultaneously increase the learning effect and enthuse our participants.
- Fine-tuning: Our further education offers will be individually adapted to the situation and needs of your participants. No ifs, no buts!
- Holistic thinking: We don't want to take the obvious path, but the right one!
- Topicality: Our senior experts spent several weeks per year in their target countries. Furthermore, we work hand in hand with various universities in order to always convey to you the current trends from research and practical experience.
- Dedication: We want to make a difference with our work. We want to bring people together and help them better understand each other in the process. We want to make you and your participants enthusiastic about cross-cultural collaboration!
There are no small jobs that are handled on the side; every further education project is as cared for as if we were participating ourselves.
Following this motto we have already supported more than 25,000 participants on 5 continents!