Open positions for interns
Twice per year, Eidam & Partner offers students the opportunity to try out an internship at our company.
The internship always begins on 1 April and 1 October and is not compensated. However, we'll happily support you in your search for inexpensive accommodation in Chemnitz.
Your tasks will include the maintenance and updating of our eLearning modules [for example, on the target countries of Russia or the USA]. No programming knowledge is thereby required.
The duration of the internship is six months. Shorter internships are not possible due to the structure of the tasks!
Here's what we can offer!
- An internship position in a successful further education company
- Insights into the work of education providers in the cross-cultural realm
- Participation in one or two cross-cultural trainings
- An official internship certificate that can give you credit for your studies or even for a subsequent employer.
Here's what you should bring!
- Willingness to learn
- Very good written articulateness
- You should be an open, honest and outgoing person!
Did the advertised job pique your interest? Then we're looking forward to your soon-to-arrive application!
Your documents should be sent [only via e-mail] to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need a résumé, a passport photo and a convincing cover letter in which you describe why you're fit for this position.