In our country-specific seminars, we’ll prepare your participants for collaboration with people from a particular target country.
We work interactively and sustainably – self-experience and learning by doing always occupy center stage in our events.
For those who plan to spend more than two months in another country, we recommend our international assignment preparation package!
We can also conduct this seminar as a live online training, Webinar or - for individuals - as Skype coaching!
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- 80 target countries – for example, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia or the USA
- You can naturally also book this training for the target country of Germany [for non-German participants]!
Trainers close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, in the Middle East, as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
- The cultural values of your target country
- Typical communication pitfalls
- Differences in bodily contact, gestures and facial expressions in your target country
- Best practice: Tips and strategies for e-mails, phone calls and online meetings
- Criticism management: Properly giving and receiving feedback, without insulting
- How to communicate ideas and information in a cross-culturally adept manner
- Hierarchies, leading employees and dealing with colleagues
- Particularities regarding work and leadership styles
- Cultural differences in project and team work in your target country
- Sustainably establishing and maintaining relationships to customers, suppliers and business partners
- Successfully organizing presentations and meetings
- From practical experience: Leading effective negotiations
- Know-how for your business trip
- Important tips for invitations [in business and private life]
- Bureaucracy, safety and other stumbling blocks on site
- Holidays and religious particularities in the target country
- Proper behavior while eating or in restaurants
- Conflict management and prevention
- Culture shock
We’ll gladly create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our seminars offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs; 100% guaranteed!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize international business contacts. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad international work experience, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every one of our trainings. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!