In our country-specific seminars, we’ll prepare your participants for collaboration with people from a particular target country. This means for example, we’ll help them properly establish or improve their contact with foreign colleagues, employees, customers and business partners.
We work interactively and sustainably – self-experience and learning by doing always occupy center stage in our events.
For those who plan to spend more than two months in another country, we recommend our international assignment preparation package!
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- 80 target countries – for example, China, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia or the USA
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
- You can naturally also book this training for the target country of Germany [for non-German participants]!
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
- Successfully communicating across borders:
- The cultural values of your target country
- Typical communication pitfalls
- Differences in bodily contact, gestures and facial expressions in your target country
- Best practice: Tips and tricks for e-mails, phone calls and web meetings
- Criticism management: Properly giving and receiving feedback, without insulting
- How to communicate ideas and information in a cross-culturally adept manner
- Business life in your target country:
- Hierarchies, leading employees and dealing with colleagues
- Particularities regarding work and leadership styles
- Cultural differences in project and team work in your target country
- Sustainably establishing and maintaining relationships to customers, suppliers and business partners
- Successfully organizing presentations and meetings
- From practical experience: Leading effective negotiations
- Know-how for your business trip:
- Important tips for invitations [in business and private life]
- Bureaucracy, safety and other stumbling blocks on site
- Holidays and religious particularities in the target country
- Proper behavior while eating or in restaurants
- Conflict management and prevention
- Culture shock
We’ll gladly create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our trainers have several years of international experience in management and further education.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in the respective target country.
Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!