Our practical training does not just cover one target country; we rather compare the behaviors and cultural values of several cultures with each other. We additionally talk about common sources of trouble in international work, introduce field-tested strategies and analyze the participants’ previous experiences with their international contacts.
Your employees should be able to adapt their behavior easily in different international situations, no matter from which country their contact partners come from.
We also conduct this training as a webinar - or for individuals as Skype coaching!
Vanilla or chocolate?
We provide this training in two versions: the first is for participants who already have a lot of international work experience, and the second is for junior employees whose international experience is just beginning.
- In English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world or as webinar
- We’ll gladly adapt this training to a specific region [for instance, Asia, the Arab world, Latin America or Eastern Europe].
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
Trainers close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
From the content
- What typical mistakes repeatedly come up during international contact?
- Analysis: What cultural values do the participants have? What advantages and disadvantages do these lead to in international work?
- We compare the participants’ cultural values with those of the most important countries in the world. This way your participants will learn about the differences between selected cultures.
- How to constructively deal with cultural differences: For example, regarding the topics of hierarchy, time, the establishment of relationships and project management.
- Practical tips and tricks on dealing with foreign colleagues/leading foreign employees
- Tips for presentations, negotiations and meetings with international participants
- Best practice: Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships to international customers, suppliers and business partners
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our seminars offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs; 100% guaranteed!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize international business contacts. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad international work experience, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every one of our trainings. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!