This practical training does not just cover one target country; we rather compare the behaviors and cultural values of several cultures with each other. We additionally talk about common sources of trouble in international work, introduce field-tested strategies and analyze the participants’ previous experiences abroad.
The goal is to establish a transnational competence. Your employees should be able to adapt their behavior easily in different international situations, no matter from which country their contact partners come from.
We provide this training in two versions: the first is for participants who already have a lot of international work experience, and the second is for junior employees whose international experience is just beginning.
- In English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- We’ll gladly adapt this training to a specific region [for instance, Asia, the Arab world, Latin America or Eastern Europe].
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
FROM THE CONTENT
- What typical mistakes repeatedly come up during international contact?
- Analysis: What cultural values do the participants have? What advantages and disadvantages do these lead to in international work?
- We compare the participants’ cultural values with those of the most important countries in the world. This way your participants will learn about the differences between selected cultures.
- Cross-cultural management:
- How to constructively deal with cultural differences: For example, regarding the topics of hierarchy, time, the establishment of relationships and project management.
- Practical tips and tricks on dealing with foreign colleagues/leading foreign employees
- Tips for presentations, negotiations and meetings with international participants
- Best practice: Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships to international customers, suppliers and business partners
- Effective communication in international projects
- Strategies and best-practice examples for virtual cross-cultural collaboration [phone calls, e-mails, web meetings, instant messaging, etc.]
- Conflict management and prevention on an international level
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our trainers have several years of international experience in management and further education.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised abroad.
Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!