global  leadership 
program 

global  leadership 
program 

Global Leadership Program

Our training series is aimed at participants who lead foreign employees – either on site or in virtual teams and projects.

According to a recent study, 67 percent of all respondents are dissatisfied with the results of their international leadership roles. Our global leadership program shows you what the other 33 percent are doing right.

We’ll teach you the field-tested strategies, the cultural know-how and the mindset needed for successful global leadership. Leading across borders can be really fun and enriching, if you have the right solutions…

GENERAL

  • Languages: English or German
  • Duration: 2-6 days [depending on your needs]
  • Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
  • The program will be adapted to your situation as flexible as possible. If you choose the premium version, your global leaders will experience an exciting blend of face-to-face events, coaching and online training.

"We’ve come up with something really good here." - The concept

Our two- to four-day basic training provides your participants with the most important tools for a global leadership role.

You also have the opportunity to add on additional components. These options complement the basic training and sustainably expand your participants’ international leadership skills.

We additionally recommend that every participant attends at least two coaching sessions in order to discuss individual challenges, to improve the transfer from theory into practice and to shape a personal leadership profile together with our coach.

#BuildingCompetenciesSustainably

Our Training Content

  • Overview about the most important cultural differences worldwide
  • I did it my way!? - Comparison of leadership styles worldwide
  • Introduction of field-tested international leadership tools
  • Building trust; also internationally
  • Properly giving/receiving feedback in a non-offensive and culturally adapted way
  • How to be present, assertive and motivational – across a variety of media and cultures!
  • Harvard concept reloaded: Negotiation strategies in a cross-cultural setting
  • Diversity in the team: How can differences be turned into strengths?
  • Change management: How to motivate international employees to actively help shaping changes and to actually implement them in practice!
  • Strategies for effectively leading employees and teams in a virtual environment
  • Cross-cultural conflict management
  • Shaping a personal leadership profile for each participant

We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!

WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?

Text

Interactive design: All the modules of our leadership program are as interactive as possible. For example, we use exercises, micro learning, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.

This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. Plus, it also provides the right amount of learning fun.

Text

Exact fit: Every inch of our global leadership program will be individually adjusted to your situation and needs.

 

This is why even the duration as well as the contents are different with everyone of our customers.

Text

Experience: Eidam & Partner has been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.

 

This experience influences every single one of our services.

Text

Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have spent several years working for international corporations, where they exercised responsibility for global leadership – both face-to-face and virtually.

Text

Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].

 

An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.

Text

Included services: Numerous additional services are already included in our Global Leadership Program; for free.

 

This improves the sustainability as well as the knowledge transfer.

We are looking forward to you!

More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.

Allow us to win you over!

Get to know us better!

up