Global Leadership Program
According to a recent study, 67 percent of all respondents are dissatisfied with the results of their international leadership roles. Our global leadership program shows you what the other 33 percent are doing right.
Our training series is aimed at participants who lead foreign employees – either on site or in virtual teams and projects. We’ll teach you the field-tested strategies, the cultural know-how and the mindset needed for successful global leadership.
We also conduct this training as a webinar - or for individuals as Skype coaching!
- Languages: English or German
- Duration: 2-6 days [depending on your needs]
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world or as webinar
- The program will be adapted to your situation as flexible as possible. If you choose the premium version, your global leaders will experience an exciting blend of face-to-face events, coaching and online training.
"We’ve come up with something really good here." - The concept
Our two- to four-day basic training provides your participants with the most important tools for a global leadership role.
You also have the opportunity to add on additional components. These options complement the basic training.
We additionally recommend that every participant attends at least two coaching sessions in order to discuss individual challenges, to improve the transfer from theory into practice and to shape a personal leadership profile together with our coach.
Our Training Content
- Overview about the most important cultural differences worldwide
- I did it my way!? - Comparison of leadership styles worldwide
- Introduction of field-tested international leadership tools
- Building trust; also internationally
- Properly giving/receiving feedback in a non-offensive and culturally adapted way
- How to be present, assertive and motivational – across a variety of media and cultures!
- Harvard concept reloaded: Negotiation strategies in a cross-cultural setting
- Diversity in the team: How can differences be turned into strengths?
- Change management: How to motivate international employees to actively help shaping changes and to actually implement them in practice!
- Strategies for effectively leading employees and teams in a virtual environment
- Cross-cultural conflict management
- Shaping a personal leadership profile for each participant
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!
Why Eidam & Partner?
All the modules of our leadership program are as interactive as possible. For example, we use exercises, micro learning, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Every inch of our global leadership program will be individually adjusted to your situation and needs; no ifs, not buts!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize international business contacts. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
Our senior experts have spent several years working for international corporations, where they exercised responsibility for global leadership – both face-to-face and virtually.
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are already included in our Global Leadership Program; for free. This improves the sustainability as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!