Effective international negotiations - training / seminar
Which points should I pay particular attention to in cross-border negotiations? How can I build arguments in a culture-specific way? What needs to be emphasized in advance? Which negotiation processes and tactics exist worldwide?
In our practical training, we prepare you in detail for all particularities of international negotiations. Targeted, interactive, with senior experts from the international business world.
We can also conduct this seminar as a live online training, Webinar or - for individuals - as Skype coaching!
Vanilla or chocolate?
We provide this training in two versions: for participants who primarily negotiate with ONE certain target country, as well as for people who negotiate with people from MANY different countries.
- Language: English or German; other languages are available on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
Trainers close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
From the content
- What typical mistakes repeatedly come up during international negotiations?
- Analysis: What cultural values do the participants have? What advantages and disadvantages do these lead to in international work?
- We compare the participants’ cultural values with those of the most important countries in the world. This way your participants will learn about the differences between selected cultures.
- The correct assessment of hierarchies is often particularly important abroad. But how do you know who has which hierarchy?
- Which forms and types of negotiations exist worldwide?
- Which time frames and structures are typically found in negotiations in other countries?
- Presentation of field-tested strategies and tools, including: the Harvard negotiation concept, BATNA, ZOPA, ...
- How to set clever negotiation goals and enforce them consistently
- Get to know how you can adapt information to cross-cultural differences!
- How is trust built in different countries?
- Targeted handling of conflicts, destructive negotiation strategies and “killer phrases” on the part of your foreign negotiation partners
- This is how you can find compromises without offending the honor of your conversation partner!
- Negotiating in a foreign language: dealing with uncertainties and misunderstandings
- On request: tips and strategies for remote negotiations via phone, video conference or various web solutions
We’ll happily create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our seminars offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Our trainings are individually adjusted to your situation and needs; 100% guaranteed!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize international business contacts. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts who have led multiple international negotiations themselves, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every one of our trainings. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!