Your entire international team should ideally take part in our workshop. Together with your employees, we’ll take the first step of examining the existing cultural differences within the group. We’ll subsequently develop ways to effectively bridge these differences and potential misunderstandings.
This workshop is also perfect for teams that work together mostly virtually [via e-mail, phone or web solutions].
- Language: English; other languages available on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- We offer various additional options that can make your training even more sustainable, including our knowledge transfer check©, outdoor elements or our international team cooking course.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
FROM THE CONTENT
We recommend having an analysis of the current team situation and existing improvement potential done before the workshop. We use interviews and surveys for this purpose. We can then work with your team during the workshop on the areas that need improvement and create useful, strategic solutions.
- What cultural differences exist throughout the world?
- Your team’s cultural values | Analysis:
- What values do the team members bring with them from their homelands?
- What are the similarities and differences between the individual employees?
- What difficulties could these lead to?
- Successfully managing cross-cultural differences:
- How can different cultural values within the team be used positively?
- Field-tested communication and working strategies/hints for international teams
- Effective process and project management within the team
- Finding common basic values for future collaboration within the team
- On request/if needed: Review of recent difficulties within the team; finding shared solutions
- Intensive module: Particularities, tips and best-practice examples for virtual collaboration [e-mail, phone, web solutions and messengers]
- Conflict management: How to recognize conflicts early and thus deal with them in a culturally suitable way
It’s particularly important to us that the participants develop solutions themselves – with the help of our experts, of course. We additionally integrate numerous joint exercises that establish trust within the team.
We’ll gladly create an adapted program for you. Please contact our team for further information!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our workshops offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every workshop is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our trainings.
Practical knowledge: Our trainers have several years of international experience in management and further education.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised abroad.
Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner workshop.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!