Cross-cultural training on China
By means of our cross-cultural training on China, you'll learn how to properly behave opposite Chinese employees, suppliers, customers and business partners. Our goal is to optimize your contact abroad so that you efficiently master your professional challenges without major misunderstandings.
We thereby pay special attention to a practical seminar configuration with current case studies, exercises and the right amount of learning fun. Furthermore, Eidam & Partner guarantees you seasoned seminar leaders with many years of experience in China.
The following contents are exemplary for our China trainings.
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
THEME OVERVIEW - CHINA TRAINING
- The most important cultural values of China
- Successful communication with Chinese people:
- Basics of communication
- Properly giving and receiving feedback
- Best practice: hints and tips for contact via e-mail, phone, web solutions or instant messenger
- Differences between bodily contact, gestures and facial expressions
- Chinese business life:
- Dealing with Chinese employees and colleagues
- Chinese work and leadership styles in comparison to the participants country of origin
- Strategies for establishing and maintaining productive relations to clients, suppliers and business partners
- Presentations and meetings
- Particularities of negotiations with the Chinese
- Differences within project management in Europe and China
- On site in the People's Republic:
- What do I have to pay attention to when I travel to China?
- Practical hints for invitations; in private and business life
- Correct behavior in restaurants/while eating
- Conflict management
- Culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to China [with or without their families].
We'll happily present you with a tailor-made quote on this theme. Please contact our team for further information!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our China seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have years of working experience in China as well as broad further education experience.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in China.
Quality: The average grade of our cross-cultural China trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!