Cross-cultural training on Germany
In our training, we prepare your foreign participants for cooperation with German colleagues, customers and business partners. Our goal is to optimize your contact abroad so that you efficiently master your professional challenges without major misunderstandings.
We absolutely love interactive seminars and senior experts with years of work experience in Germany and abroad. This way, our cross-cultural training comes with a maximum of practical relevance and learning fun.
We can also conduct this seminar as a live online training, Webinar or - for individuals - as Skype coaching!
- Language: English, German or the native language of the participants
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
Experts close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, as well as in North + South America. This allows us to minimize travel costs for your cross-cultural training on Germany.
Theme overview - Germany training
- The cultural values of Germany
- Effects of German fundamental values on cooperation with other cultures, including common problem areas
- Your communication success with Germans
- Properly giving and receiving feedback
- Tips for e-mails, phone calls and online meetings with Germans
- From an insider perspective: Effects of different cultural preferences [hierarchy, groups, leadership, etc.] on projects, work motivation and work results
- Business etiquette
- Hierarchical differences amongst companies [in comparison to the home country of the participants]
- Work and leadership styles
- The German concept of teamwork/dealing with colleagues
- Successfully establishing and maintaining good relations to German customers, suppliers and business partners
- Presentations and meetings the German way
- Differences between private and work life
- Establishment of trust
- Small talk and taboos
- Conflict management
- Culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to Germany [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team for further information!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our Germany trainings offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs; no ifs, not buts!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize business contacts between Germany and other countries. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad work experience in Germany and abroad, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our Germany trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
We work climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!