Cross-cultural training on Germany
In our training, we prepare your foreign participants for cooperation with German colleagues, customers and business partners. Our goal is to optimize your contact abroad so that you efficiently master your professional challenges without major misunderstandings. We thereby pay particular attention to a practical seminar configuration with current case studies, exercises and the right amount of learning fun.
The following contents are exemplary for our Germany trainings.
- Language: English, German or the native language of the participants
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
THEME OVERVIEW - GERMANY TRAINING
- The cultural values of Germany
- Your communication success with Germans:
- Effects of German fundamental values on cooperation with other cultures, including common problem areas
- Construction of argumentations
- Properly giving and receiving feedback
- Tips for e-mails, phone calls and online meetings with Germans
- Business life in Germany:
- Business etiquette
- Hierarchical differences amongst companies [in comparison to the home country of the participants]
- Work and leadership styles
- The German concept of teamwork/dealing with colleagues
- Successfully establishing and maintaining good relations to German customers, suppliers and business partners
- Presentations and meetings the German way
- From an insider perspective: Effects of different cultural preferences [hierarchy, groups, leadership, etc.] on projects, work motivation and work results
- On site in Germany:
- Differences between private and work life
- Establishment of trust
- Small talk and taboos
- Conflict management
- Culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to Germany [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team for further information!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our Germany seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have years of working experience in Germany and abroad as well as vast further education experience.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in Germany.
Quality: The average grade of our cross-cultural Germany trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!