Cross-cultural training on India
Our training will help you optimize your contact with Indian employees, suppliers, customers and business partners sustainably.
We absolutely love interactive seminars and senior experts with years of work experience in India. This way, our cross-cultural training comes with a maximum of practical relevance and learning fun.
We can also conduct this seminar as a live online training, Webinar or - for individuals - as Skype coaching!
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
Experts close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, as well as in North + South America. This allows us to minimize travel costs for your cross-cultural India training.
Theme overview - India training
- The cultural values of India
- Successful communication with Indians [on-site and online]
- Particularities concerning small talk, feedback and argumentations
- Best practice: hints and tips for contact via e-mail, phone, business messaging apps or online meetings
- Differences between bodily contact, gestures and facial expressions
- Dealing with Indian colleagues and employees [on-site and online]
- Differences within work and leadership styles
- Strategies for establishing and maintaining productive relations to Indian clients, suppliers and business partners
- From an insider perspective: Effects of Indian cultural values on presentations and meetings [on-site and online]
- Particularities of negotiations with Indians
- Project management Europe-India
- What do I have to keep in mind when I travel to India?
- Safety on site
- Behavior in restaurants/while eating/when you are a guest
- The caste system and other religious rules
- Conflict management [on-site and online] + culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to India [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our India seminars offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs; no ifs, not buts!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize business contacts with India. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad work experience in India, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our India trainings, which was 1.24 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
We work climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!