Cross-cultural training on India
Through our training, you'll learn how to correctly behave opposite Indian employees, customers and business partners. Our goal is to optimize your contact abroad so that you efficiently master your professional challenges without major misunderstandings.
We thereby pay particular attention to a practical seminar configuration with current case studies, exercises and the right amount of learning fun. In addition, Eidam & Partner guarantees you seasoned seminar leaders with years of experience in India.
The following contents are exemplary for our India training.
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
THEME OVERVIEW - INDIA TRAINING
- The cultural values of India
- Successful communication with Indians:
- Basics of Indian communication
- Particularities concerning small talk, feedback and argumentations
- Best practice: hints and tips for contact via e-mail, phone, web solutions or instant messenger
- Differences between bodily contact, gestures and facial expressions
- Business life in India:
- Dealing with Indian colleagues and employees
- Differences within work and leadership styles
- Strategies for establishing and maintaining productive relations to Indian clients, suppliers and business partners
- From an insider perspective: Effects of Indian cultural values on presentations and meetings
- Particularities of negotiations with Indians
- Project management Europe-India
- On site in India:
- What do I have to keep in mind when I travel to India?
- Safety on site
- Behavior in restaurants/while eating/when you are a guest
- The caste system and other religious rules
- Conflict management
- Culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to India [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our India seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have years of working experience in India as well as broad further education experience.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in India.
Quality: The average grade of our cross-cultural India trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!