Cross-cultural training on Japan
Through our training, you'll learn how to properly behave opposite Japanese employees, customers and business partners. Our goal is to optimize your contact abroad so that you efficiently master your professional challenges without major misunderstandings.
We thereby pay particular attention to a practical seminar configuration with current case studies, exercises and the right amount of learning fun. In addition, Eidam & Partner guarantees you seasoned seminar leaders with years of experience in Japan.
The following contents are exemplary for our Japan training.
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
THEME OVERVIEW - JAPAN TRAINING
- The cultural values of Japan
- Successful communication with Japanese people:
- Business card exchange, guest gifts, tea ceremonies and the codex of manners
- Culturally fair construction of argumentations and propositions
- Critique management: Properly giving and receiving feedback without offending
- Best practice: know how concerning phone calls and virtual communication [e-mail, messenger, videoconferences, …] with the Japanese
- Gestures, facial expressions and bodily distance
- Business life in Japan:
- Dealing with Japanese customers, suppliers and business partners
- Japanese work and leadership styles in comparison to other countries
- Japanese particularities when it comes to dealing with employees, colleagues and teams
- Successful presentations and meetings
- 1,000 questions about Japanese negotiations
- Differences within project management between Europe and Japan
- Your business trip to Japan:
- What do I have to pay attention to?
- Best practice: behavior in restaurants/while eating/as guest
- Holidays and religious rules
- Conflict management
- Culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to Japan [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our Japan seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have years of working experience in Japan as well as broad further education experience.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in Japan.
Quality: The average grade of our cross-cultural Japan trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!