Cross-cultural training on Japan
Our training will help you optimize your contact with Japanese employees, suppliers, customers and business partners sustainably.
We absolutely love interactive seminars and senior experts with years of work experience in Japan. This way, our cross-cultural training comes with a maximum of practical relevance and learning fun.
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- Participants: for individuals, for seminar groups with up to twelve participants or as an exciting learning event with larger numbers of people
- Tailor-made contents through the Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis®
Experts close to you - worldwide
Our 200+ senior experts live all across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Luxembourg and many other European countries. We also have trainers in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, as well as in North and South America. No matter if on-site or online; we are close to you!
Theme overview - Japan training
- The cultural values of Japan
- Successful communication with Japanese people
- Business card exchange, guest gifts, tea ceremonies and the codex of manners
- Culturally fair construction of argumentations and propositions
- Critique management: Properly giving and receiving feedback without offending [on-site and online]
- Best practice: know how concerning phone calls and virtual communication [via e-mail, business messaging apps or online meetings] with the Japanese
- Dealing with Japanese customers, suppliers and business partners
- Japanese work and leadership styles in comparison to other countries
- Japanese particularities when it comes to dealing with employees, colleagues and teams [on-site and online]
- Successful presentations and meetings [on-site and online]
- 1,000 questions about Japanese negotiations
- Differences within project management between Europe and Japan
- Your business trip to Japan: What do I have to pay attention to?
- Best practice: behavior in restaurants/while eating/as guest
- Holidays and religious rules
- Conflict management [on-site and online] + culture shock
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to Japan [with or without their families].
We'll happily prepare you an individualized quote on this theme. Please contact our team!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our Japan seminars offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs; guaranteed!
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize business contacts with Japan. This has been our passion for more than 20 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad work experience in Japan, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our Japan trainings, which was 1.26 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
We work climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!