Cross-cultural training on the USA
Our cross-cultural training on the USA clarifies what matters regarding contact with American business partners, employees and customers.
In the configuration of our training, we place a high value on practical relevance and a healthy mixture of current case studies and exercises. In addition, the trainers that we've appointed have many years of experience abroad in the United States at their command. We also pay attention in the seminar to the cultural differences between the individual American states.
The following contents are exemplary for our USA training!
- Language: English or German | other languages on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- The Eidam & Partner Needs Analysis® for individually adapted seminar contents
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
THEME OVERVIEW - USA TRAINING
- The cultural values of the United States
- Successfully communicating with Americans:
- Small talk
- Culturally fair construction of argumentations and propositions
- Critique management: Properly giving and receiving feedback without offending
- Best practice: know how concerning phone calls and virtual communication [e-mail, messenger, videoconferences, …] with Americans
- Doing business in America:
- Cultural differences amongst companies, associates and customers
- Dealing with employees and colleagues
- American leadership and work styles
- Particularities of American presentations and meetings
- Successfully leading negotiations with Americans
- Best practice: strategies for project management with Americans
- Your trip to the US:
- What do I have to keep in mind when I travel to the US?
- Sexual harassment, expensive court proceedings and other stumbling blocks
- Unexpected facts about church, state, 9/11, prudery, weapons and national pride
- Culture shock
- Conflict management
- We have developed special training modules for people who will be dispatched to the US [with or without their families].
On request, we'll happily prepare you a tailor-made quote. Please contact our team!
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our USA seminars offer a vast mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be easier to remember. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every training is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 15 years.
This experience influences every single one of our seminars.
Practical knowledge: Our senior experts have years of working experience in the US as well as broad further education experience.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised in the US.
Quality: The average grade of our cross-cultural USA trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner training.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.
We are looking forward to you!
More than 550 companies rank among our customers, including Airbus, Audi, HewlettPackard, Leoni and Siemens.
Allow us to win you over!