Whoever wants to successfully market abroad undoubtedly needs suitable tools, because German sales strategies don't automatically promise success in France, China or Dubai.
In addition to a practical introduction to the theme of international sales, you'll learn how to optimally assess [potential] foreign customers and to competently react to existing needs and desires. You'll thus develop - together with our experts - a key account strategy adapted to you and your target culture, with an international touch.
We also recommend this training for participants who internationally sell services instead of products!
- Language: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Target countries: This offer is bookable as culture-general seminar [which includes know how concerning a lot of different cultures] or specially for one of our 80 target countries.
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
FROM THE CONTENTS
- Cross-cultural communication | Basics
- Analysis: What cultural values do the participants have? What advantages and disadvantages do these lead to in international work?
- What [cultural] differences can there be in cross-border business? To what do you have to pay special attention?
- Challenges in international marketing: Hard and soft facts
- Development and introduction of USPs [unique selling points]
- Development of an individual elevator pitch
- Introduction of field-tested sales strategies
- Sales: Short, crisp, effective and personal
- Conflict management in international customer contact
We'll happily prepare you an individualized offer. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
INVENTORY OF METHODS
We guarantee all our participants an optimal and constructive learning atmosphere. Along with this naturally comes a corresponding mixture of methods, in addition to the location of implementation and the arrangements. We thus accomplish an ideal array between theory and practice with integrated participant experiences and specific case studies.
We work interactively and sustainably – self-experience and trial and error take center stage at all times. We thereby impart our knowledge through a balanced educational concept.