Training: virtual cross-cultural collaboration
Nowadays, many international teams are spread over different locations. Collaboration in these groups most often occurs virtually [i.e., via e-mail, telephone and web solutions]. If the team members additionally come from different cultures, collaboration is often especially difficult.
On the one hand, we discuss in our training how the existing cultural differences can be effectively bridged. On the other hand, we also impart important strategies and know-how for successful virtual collaboration.
We offer this training in two versions:
- The first is for participants who work in virtual international teams.
- The second is for managers who lead international work groups from a distance.
Each of the two variants naturally contains different strategies and focuses.
TRAINERS CLOSE TO CUSTOMERS – WORLDWIDE
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Location: In-house at your company or in rented seminar rooms all across the world
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
FROM THE CONTENT
We recommend having an analysis of the current team situation and existing improvement potential done before the workshop! This could be done via interviews or a survey. We could then work on the identified areas that need improvement and create useful, strategic solutions in our workshop.
- Interactive introduction to the most important cultural differences in the world
- Typical sources of error during cross-cultural communication
- Tips on the right use of virtual media [e-mail, telephone, web conferences, instant messengers, etc.]
- How can cultural differences be used positively within the team?
- On what points do successful virtual teams differ from less effective work groups?
- Field-tested work techniques, tips and strategies for your international team
- How to unite your goals and strategies so that they’re supported by the entire team
- Virtual conflict management: How to recognize conflicts early and thus deal with them in a culturally suitable way
- Successfully forming, guiding and leading virtual cross-cultural teams
- Best practice: Tips and success strategies on leading virtual teams
- How to create commitment within the team
- How to develop a team from a distance
We’d be happy to conduct parts of this training as a webinar! This way, your participants will have the opportunity to directly apply the acquired knowledge. Webinars also allow geographically separated team members to participate together.
WHY EIDAM & PARTNER?
Interactivity: Our trainings include a broad mixture of methods [role-plays, exercises, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.].
This way the imparted knowledge will be more easily remembered. It also provides the right amount of learning fun.
Exact fit: Every seminar is individually adjusted to your situation and needs.
Experience: We have been exclusively concentrated on the optimization of international business communication for more than 14 years.
This experience influences every single one of our trainings.
Practical knowledge: Our trainers have several years of international experience in management and further education.
On top of that, most of them were born and raised abroad.
Quality: The average grade of our trainings last year was 1.31 [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
An outstanding training still doesn’t have to be expensive. We’re very proud of our cost-benefit ratio.
Included services: Numerous additional services are included with every Eidam & Partner seminar.
This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.