Seminar: Successful collaboration in virtual teams
Virtual teams are trending. They are one of the must-haves of the 2020s. This development is significantly reinforced by COVID-19; at least temporarily.
In our training, we discuss how cultural differences can be effectively bridged. Moreover, we convey important strategies and know-how for a successful collaboration in a virtual environment.
We can also conduct this seminar as a live online training, Webinar or - for individuals - as Skype coaching!
Strawberry or chocolate?
We offer this training in two versions:
- The first is for participants who work in virtual teams.
- The second is for leaders who are in charge of virtual work groups from a distance.
Each of the two seminar variants naturally contains different strategies and focuses.
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish; other languages available on request
- Location: In-house at your company, in rented seminar rooms all across the world, as a live online training or as Webinar
- We offer various add-on options that can make your seminar even more sustainable; for example, our knowledge transfer check©.
Experts close to you - worldwide
Our 200 experts live in Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Vienna, Zurich and many other German-speaking cities. We also have trainers across Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, as well as in North, Central and South America. This allows us to keep travel costs especially low.
Contents of our seminar
We recommend having an analysis of the current team situation and existing improvement potential done before the training!
- Which cultural and communication differences are particularly important in virtual teams?
- Practical solutions to the most typical [virtual] mistakes and misunderstandings
- Tips on the right use of virtual media: e-mail, phone, business messaging apps, online meetings, etc.
- Storming, norming, not performing? Particularities of classical team phases in virtual work and project groups!
- How can [cultural] differences within the team be used positively?
- Field-tested work techniques, tips and strategies for your virtual teams with regard to motivation, control, self-management, shared leadership, ...
- On what points do successful virtual teams differ from less effective work groups? Presentation of 20 success factors from practice!
- Netiquette: The behavioral etiquette guide for the online world
- How can I jointly agree on goals and procedures so that they are shared by the entire team?
- Virtual conflict management: How to recognize conflicts early and thus deal with them in a constructive way
- Successfully forming, guiding and leading virtual teams from a distance
- Best practice: Tips and success strategies on leading virtual teams
- How to create commitment within the team!
- This is how you can develop a team from a distance!
- How to create a feeling of closeness; even virtually!
We’d be happy to conduct parts of this training or even the whole topic as a webinar! This way, your participants will have the opportunity to directly apply the acquired knowledge. Webinars also allow geographically separated team members to participate together.
We are looking forward to your inquiry!
Why Eidam & Partner?
Our trainings offer a vast mixture of methods: exercises, group challenges, simulations, case studies, videos, etc.
Every seminar is individually adjusted to your situation and needs; guaranteed.
We can't do everything, but we can do one thing really well: optimize business contacts. This has been our passion for more than 15 years.
We offer you senior experts with broad international work experience, because this background knowledge turns a good seminar into an outstanding training!
We are particularly proud of the average grade of our trainings, which was 1.25 last year [1.0 = very good | 6.0 = very bad].
Eidam & Partner works climate neutral: with green electricity, recycled paper, CO2 compensation via tree planting and many things more.
Numerous additional services are included with every training. This improves the sustainability of our trainings as well as the knowledge transfer.